Structurely and The Job Overview:
Structurely is a fast-paced software company based in Ames, Iowa that solves real estate agents’ issues of not being able to follow up with their leads. Structurely has created a cutting edge AI Inside Sales Agent that will follow up and communicate with agents online leads via text message.
You will work on projects that span multiple technologies, that can include working with the machine learning and front end teams, to deploy applications and infrastructure that orchestrate our conversational AI and CRM products on both desktop and mobile.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build tools with Python that let non-engineers build bots capable of answering hundreds of questions asked thousands of ways
- Work on reporting and analytical tools to give internal and customer stakeholders access to insights on how well our product is performing
- Build with the latest technology tools, methodologies and languages into our internal tools to validate new engineering best practices and to continue to push our stack to the cutting-edge
- Contribute to our technical architecture as we grow. We scale to service requests from all our customers’ customers. We’re growing and so are they.
- Work with third party, and internal APIs to integrate new products into and on top of our applications
What’s it like working on the team:
The Engineering Team at Structurely is world class. We believe deeply in contributing consistently to open source. Engineering meetups and conferences are encouraged and backed by Structurely management, so you can meet other engineers and solve bigger problems together by looking at our challenges in a new light.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited time off (and people actually use it!)
- Opportunity to get involved in building and scaling a digital product
- Your role and responsibility will be growing as our company grows
- Hard-working and motivated co-workers
- An open-minded working culture where we encourage sharing opinions and feedback
What skills do you need:
- 1+ year of non-internship professional software development experience
- Experience with Python or another modern Object Oriented language
- Experience with AWS tools (i.e. EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, and S3)
- Proficiency with database fundamentals, preferably with MongoDB or other NoSQL database providers
- Previous experience developing REST APIs
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a related field, or 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Experience with Git or other package management software
- Hands on experience with GraphQL
- Deployed applications using Docker
- Proficiency working with Ubuntu or other Linux distributions
- Experience with Redis or other caching, publish/subscribe, or message queue systems
- Experience with Celery or other task frameworks
To apply for this job please visit structurely.recruitee.com.