Do you love creating positive customer experiences?
This position might be for you!
VolunteerLocal is seeking a full-time Customer Support Lead to take on first line customer support and new client on-boarding. Applicants must be excellent on the phone, highly motivated, extremely personable and eager to work (and learn) in a small company environment. This position calls for someone who is highly organized, efficient, and loves to help people find solutions. At home, do you have a place for everything and everything is in its place? If you have an “Iowa Nice” personality with a proactive quick-on-your-feet approach to solving problems, we want to talk with you.
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a level of professionalism for supporting event and volunteer coordinators.
Who is VolunteerLocal?
VolunteerLocal is a user-friendly volunteer scheduling platform used by event planners and volunteer coordinators of all types. Learn more about VolunteerLocal at http://www.volunteerlocal.com.
Position Title: Customer Support Lead
Reports To: Brian Hemesath
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Salary Range: $30,000 – $40,000/year
Benefits: Health insurance + additional benefits, flexible vacation and personal time, casual dress code, modern downtown office/workspace
– Provide real-time, personalized and friendly support to VolunteerLocal customers through live chat, email and phone.
– Lead remote trainings of the platform for new customers (on-boarding).
– Interact with product development to uncover market opportunities and new product features.
– Create and distribute email campaigns for existing customers to learn about new features.
– Script and produce tutorial videos for the VolunteerLocal YouTube channel.
– Manage and publish content for our public-facing blog (content is produced by others).
– Experience working directly with customers (business-to-business)
– Professional yet personable, clear, concise, informative written and verbal skills
– An aptitude for leading a screenshare for product/feature demonstrations
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Ready to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced technology company
– 2+ years’ experience in Customer Support or Account Management – SaaS experience strongly preferred
– Experience with customer support related software and tools
– A positive, team-centric attitude
To apply for this job please visit welcometovolunteerlocal.volunteerlocal.com.