Website ISA Ventures
Are you ready for a brand new and unique opportunity in Eastern Iowa? ISA Ventures (“ISAV”) is looking for a Digital Marketing Developer Apprentice in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The New Bohemian Innovation Collaborative, Inc. (“NewBoCo”) is launching an innovative new Digital Marketing Developer curriculum and ISAV will cover the full tuition cost to attend DeltaV Digital Marketing School (an Eligible Training Provider), valued at $20,000. Upon successful completion of the Department of Labor-recognized apprenticeship (which is competency-based, not time-based), the position will transition into a Digital Marketing Developer role whose primary responsibility will be to strategize and execute campaigns and implement front-end enhancements for our stakeholders. ISAV utilizes Agile Methodologies in marketing and software development, but previous experience with Agile is not required. You will work closely with our staff and stakeholders in order to ensure we are delivering world-class campaigns.
And, you’ll get to do this in our brand-new classroom located in the NewBo district of Cedar Rapids.
- Work with the ISAV team to strategize, design, and execute campaigns and implement front-end enhancements that meet our stakeholder goals
- Create custom reports and dashboards with various data visualization for multi-channel campaigns and present to stakeholders
- Run A/B testing and report results to stakeholders
- Work autonomously on new multi-channel campaigns, from budget creation to approval, and strategy creation to implementation, analysis, and results presentation
- Extract relevant data from an analytics tool (ie, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Insights, etc.) and build a dashboard with KPIs
- Analyze the Return on Investment for a campaign
- Monitor and adjust budgets across campaigns
- Manage a CRM tool across campaigns
- Manage your prioritized backlog in campaign sprints
- Determine customer acquisition costs across channels
Requirements (some or all of these may be acquired through the DeltaV apprenticeship program)
- Strong knowledge of web platforms and CMS systems, CRM systems, SEO and SEM, organic and paid marketing, content marketing, social media and analytics tools, and Google Webmaster Tools
- Apprentice must maintain a “passing” status while attending DeltaV Digital Marketing School, successfully complete the course of training in 2020, and meet the competency requirements of the apprenticeship to transition into a full-time Digital Marketing Developer. Full-time classes begin February 10th, 2020.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong problem solver
- Self-starter attitude
- Highly organized individual able to keep multiple projects and tasks on track at once
- Comfortable with collaboration and working with a team
Some details you should know:
- While this starts as an hourly role after completion of the training, it transitions to a full-time, salaried role commensurate with experience after satisfaction of the apprenticeship competency requirements.
- You’ll be required to pass a background check, and enter an agreement to safeguard proprietary information of ISAV and our stakeholders, as a part of the on-boarding process.
- Benefits include company contributions to health/vision/dental insurance plans and a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with company match.
- Apprentices who leave the program: 1. before completing the course of training, 2. within 12 months after completing the course of training, or 3. by being terminated by the company for just cause within 12 months after completing the course of training, must reimburse the company for all funds paid toward tuition.
This will be a very competitive program, with only one Apprentice to be selected. If you are interested, email us at email@example.com with:
- a resume
- why you are interested in a Digital Marketing position and what previous related experience (if any) you have
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org