We are proud to announce Limelight Health is a winner of the Red Herring Top 💯 North America award! Red Herring’s editorial team analyzes hundreds of cutting-edge companies and technologies and select those who are positioned to grow at an explosive rate. Limelight Health is honored to be included among the most innovative companies!
Limelight Health is building a dynamic and passionate team with a focus on remote work. We are looking for a people leader that can help build upon the principle that people are the heart of any organization. We have a vision to become the standard in our industry and an equal vision to build and maintain an amazing culture along the way. Not everyone can work in a remote environment and not every HR/People leader can build culture with a remote company. Are you passionate about this vision and excited to come build an amazing culture that becomes known for changing an industry?
The Director of Human Resources & People will be a key leader in accomplishing this vision along with general HR initiatives including planning, leading, implementing and evaluating people initiatives, programs and policies. This role will require a dynamic professional with hands-on experience in recruiting, culture, organizational development, compliance and employee relations.
- On-boarding, Training, and Development
- Culture and Engagement
- Total Compensation Plan
Recruiting: Develop, resource, and execute an employee and contractor recruiting strategy that enables Limelight Health’s overall business plan and rapid rate of growth while ensuring we have the best possible workforce to serve our customers. Manage the recruiting process including: initial request, job description, advertising, proactive recruitment, applicant tracking, interviewing, selection, and job offer. As needed, assist and train Limelight Health staff in effective recruiting and interviewing techniques and practices.
On-boarding, Training, and Development: Create, document, and implement an effective methodology to onboard new employees and contractors. Work with executive leadership and management to establish and execute training and development plans to maximize the capabilities and of all Limelight Health employees.
Culture and Engagement: Limelight Health continues to build and enhance its workplace culture based on the values of:
- Do Good
- Own It
- Humility and Awareness
As Director of Human Resources, you’ll take a leading role in modeling, promulgating, and inculcating these values throughout the organization by developing and delivering employee and manager training, materials, events, and social activities to positively build Limelight Health’s culture and values. Develop and manage processes to collect and evaluate employee feedback. As needed, you’ll measure, analyze, and report employee satisfaction and morale and develop corrective actions as necessary.
Remote Work: Limelight Health has employees, contractors, partners, and offices throughout the United States and around the world. You’ll develop, test, and standardize policies, practices, tools, and technologies to enable the Limelight Health team to effectively and efficiently work virtually together.
Compensation Planning and Management: Working with the Finance and executive teams, develop an overall compensation strategy, structure, and plan, balancing competitive advantage and costs, that retains, rewards, and recognizes our employees for their positive contributions to Limelight Health’s overall success and provides a competitive advantage in recruiting, hiring, and retention. Your compensation management responsibilities include:
- Design, communicate, and implement a salary compensation structure for all Limelight Health employees balancing market demand, experience, skills, level, and service.
- Negotiate with vendors, implement, and manage Limelight Health’s employee benefits plans
- Develop, structure, and administrate Limelight Health’s Employee equity compensation and bonus plans to fairly reward and recognize our employees’ contribution to our success and assist in employee recruiting and retention.
Compliance: Assure that Limelight Health is in compliance with all appropriate federal and state employment law and practices including EEO, ADA, FMLA, and ERISA while minimizing Limelight Health’s HR legal exposure. Document, review, distribute, and provide training in Limelight Health’s corporate and employee policies and procedures. Assure employees have received and signed necessary employment documents and develop and follow procedures for their processing and retention.
Team Leader: Recruit, lead, and manage a team of human resources professionals fulfilling Limelight Health’s overall business strategies and HR policies while following the highest standards for integrity and ethics. Effectively utilize project management techniques and practices to assure timely and on-budget completion of assigned projects and initiatives.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development
- Ten or more year of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources
- Prior success in developing and executing recruiting strategies and practices supporting an organization experiencing rapid growth in staffing and geography
- Familiarity with applicable federal and state employment law and practices
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources team members
- Ability to effectively communicate with Limelight Health team members at all levels
- Experience in development and administration of employee benefits and compensation programs
- Excellent organization skills with an emphasis on project management and the ability to prioritize competing tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Evidence of a high level of confidentiality and empathy
- Prior experience in leading employer investigations
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use computer; The employee is occasionally required to sit for prolonged periods; The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. This position may on occasion require long hours and occasional weekend work.
This position may require up to 20% travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit limelighthealth.bamboohr.com.