Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data
We are seeking an inspirational, mission-driven Vice President of Customer Experience to continue scaling our services and support organizations across a broad product portfolio and across all customer segments. As a member of the senior leadership team, you will oversee the seamless integration and service delivery of new and existing customers across all markets (Hospital, EMS, Fire). You will create and manage a dynamic and collaborative organization that translates ESO’s mission and vision through a world class customer journey ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction.
How You’ll Support our Mission
This individual will have a track record of leading customer-focused teams, including experience with software implementation, customer training, professional services, and customer support. Your direct team includes professional services leaders, implementation specialists, trainers, technical support analysts, and customer success agents across the US that work together to deliver solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our customers and users.
This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be located in our Des Moines, Iowa office.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Inspire a team of client-facing folks to set new standards for our customer interactions.
· Set the strategic direction and drive operational excellence across the company’s client services offerings
· Ensure a consistent Support experience across our customer groups, utilizing metrics to evaluate and scale the business
· Lead, coach, and develop high-performing managers and individual contributors across the US
· Implement and lead strategies to ensure high quality, scalable deployments while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
· Through customer engagement, develop and implement additional professional services that will drive revenue and improve service delivery to customers
· Spend time with geographically disperse teams (five current US offices) each quarter
· Collaborate and partner with internal teams to guide new functionality and enhance existing functionality of our products
· Lead from the front on project implementations to ensure smooth software integrations for new customers
· Serve as a point of escalation for customers experiencing product or service-related issues
· Provide guidance across the organization as a member of the Senior Leadership team
Who You Are
You will have a history of successfully leading diverse customer-facing client services teams, implementing strategies and methodologies to enhance the customer experiences across a multitude of products and industries, driving standardization practices, and the ability to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction across a customer base. You will also be very comfortable working cross-functionally within a technology/software environment.
Some specific requirements include:
· 7+ years of experience in a leadership role in either Support or Professional Services, preferably in the tech space
· Experience leading client-focused operational teams including experience with implementation, technical services, and support
· Proven ability to package new service offerings to meet customer needs
· Strong track record and desire to manage via metrics and key performance indicators
· 5+ years of experience managing support/services including recruiting, training, staffing, and performance management for diverse staff
· Experience working for a technology company that has scaled successfully through rapid growth (ideally a B2B SaaS company)
· Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead collaboration across functions and organizations
· Ability to make tough decisions, to change and adapt quickly while remaining focused on the customers
· Demonstrated strategic planning and operational execution skills, including project management, consulting, and process improvement skills
· Demonstrated success in leading growing operations organizations
· Understanding of building strong training, professional services, and support content for both thought leadership and user oriented tracks
· Ability and desire to travel
Nice to Haves:
· MBA or Master’s Degree
· Leadership experience in the Healthcare industry
ESO is a fast-paced, rapidly growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our five US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
ESO is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, race, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, disability, or other non-merit factor. If you have what it takes to Make a Difference, we want to hear from you!
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.