Are you ready to join a fast-paced and innovative team? Come grow with us at AgriSync®.
AgriSync® exists to enable world-class customer experiences at the front lines of agriculture. We do this by making the leading software platform for customer service in agriculture.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong Integration Manager to work with our growing Product Dream Team and create integration value for our enterprise customers.
What success in this role looks like?
- Own, Manage and Lead successful integrations with 3rd party API’s to create value beyond our core services.
- Expect to engage with leading cloud-based API providers in the global communication space, where we consume services and create frictionless experiences.
- Expect to engage with leading CRM and Dealer Management sectors to drive engagement and consumption of our public API services.
- Expect to engage and lead project-based integrations with our global OEM Manufacturing, Agronomy, and Animal Health partners.
- Expect to be a customer facing subject matter expert to help land the value of integrations with our current audience of customers.
- Establishing a great relationship with our Customer Success and Marketing teams.
- Research and analyze market trends; and own the roadmap for our public and partner APIs
- Own API Integration Plans and milestone deadlines with product development team
- Build knowledge and document both the technical capabilities of our platform and best practice integrations that add value to our end users.
- Collaborate and coordinate with product management and product engineering
- Follow our competitors and the industry
Skills and experience you will need
- College/University bachelor’s degree
- Strong Project Management Skills and the ability to drive deadlines across internal and external teams.
- Experience in Agriculture is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- 2 or more years of experience on software/agile teams
- Capacity to work at different levels of detail: capacity to be both detail-oriented and see the larger picture
- Proven experience with Agile Development tools just as Jira
- Ability to pick up new technologies and adapt quickly
- Experience with remote workers and culture
- Experience with working with APIs
- Ability to work in project team environments and in customer-facing situations
What will make you stand out
- Solid foundation in agile or lean software development
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong analytical skills using data to help solve problems and give strategy
- Experience with building solutions with low-code or no-code solutions leveraging software SDKs and APIs
- Good understanding of the agriculture industry
- Truly knowing and understanding your gifts and it fits into the rest of the team
- Results-driven and customer value mindset
- A passion for solving customers problems through innovative technology
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance plan, employee + spouse & dependents
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% company match
- Mobile device and data plan budget
- Budget for laptop; Choose your preferred platform (Mac or Windows)
- Annual training and education budget
- Hybrid Work from Home plan & startup office environment
- Paid Time Off
To apply for this job please visit www.agrisync.com.