Website Virtua Computers
Full-time position managing both all-Mac and mixed Mac/Windows environments for a Technology consulting company with offices in the NYC area, Miami, and Des Moines. The right candidate should have some experience across a variety of computing platforms and technology solutions. Needs to be comfortable in new and novel environments with ever-shifting priorities. Onsite and remote customer interaction is a crucial part of the day-to-day work.
- Respond to client requests, and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Preventative maintenance of computer technology for clients
- Maintain accurate documentation of system specifications
- Compose project quotes, timelines, and budget plans
- Educate clients on relevant changes in technology
- Excellent problem-solving ability: must be able to efficiently analyze an issue and make appropriate recommendations on how to proceed
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Superb written and interpersonal communications skills—relationship building with our clients is essential
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritize—understanding the bigger picture for both the client and the business
- Professional IT experience preferred
- Familiarity with core concepts of Mobile Device Management, VoIP, Cloud storage, small group shared file services.
- Experience deploying and maintaining Firewalls, Switches, Wireless devices, and other networking components.
- Experience with Synology branded equipment a plus
Salary – $40-60K based on experience
Based in Des Moines. Must be onsite at most clients, light travel possible.
To apply for this job please visit www.virtuacomputers.com.