Website Kreg Tool
Kreg Tool is an employee owned company that manufactures a wide variety of tools, accessories, and equipment for woodworkers and do-it-yourselfers. Our products are available throughout North America and in the nation’s major Home Improvement stores such as Lowe’s, Home Depot, and Menards. Our core focus is to make our customers raving fans, contribute positively to the community & economy, and assist employees in achieving personal growth and success.
Job Summary: As the Experience Innovation & Marketing Specialist, you will serve in various capacities including digital marketing and market research. Hustle is critical in our rapidly changing, startup-like environment as you frequently create and manage all aspects of experimental digital content and social campaigns to reach and interact with target users. You will build and manage the Lead User Group as a valuable resource to test and interact with. You will also actively engage directly with target customers, gathering insights through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
What You’ll Do:
Digital marketing and advertising
- Develop and lead strategies leveraging the latest trends, methodologies, and tools.
- Create digital media for experiments and campaigns including basic ad designs and landing pages.
- Plan, implement, track social media and direct marketing experimental campaigns.
- Analyze and optimize social ad buys, placement and performance.
- Create marketing materials such as brochures, fliers, etc., for experiments.
Manage Lead User Group
- Build a pipeline of lead users available to experiment and interact with.
- Create and execute lead user acquisition strategy.
- Plan, implement, measure ongoing social media acquisition campaign.
- Manage database of lead users.
- Coordinate interactions and communicate with lead users via social media and email marketing.
- Conduct basic quantitative and qualitative research.
Compose, deploy and manage surveys.
- Direct interaction with customers through interviews and conversations.
- Collect customer needs and feedback through customer engagements.
- Translate research into insights and themes.
To Be Successful, You Must Exhibit These Competencies:
- Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills
- Customer Focus
- Initiating Action
- Planning and Organizing
- Managing Work
What Experience and Education You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- 2+ years of experience in a combination of social media, email marketing, advertising or market research.
- Online advertising and marketing campaign experience required (e.g. Pinterest, Facebook, Google, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience with or aptitude to use online creative tools (e.g. Canva, Illustrator, Sketch) preferred.
- Experience with or aptitude to use landing page tools, prototyping tools, and analytics (e.g. Instapage, LeadPages, HotJar, Monosnap, Unbounce, Marvelapp, Balsamic, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with or aptitude to use online survey tools (e.g. Survey Gizmo, Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with or aptitude to use email marketing tools (e.g. MailChimp, ExactTarget, ConstantContact) preferred.
- Creative/graphics experience preferred.
- Start-up experience or Lean Startup methodology preferred.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule including travel as required (10-15%).
What Other Skills You’ll Need:
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Interest and desire to work in a start-up like atmosphere owning multiple roles.
- Entrepreneurial minded.
- Projects enthusiasm and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be able to respond flexibly to changing circumstances.
- Projects self-confidence, enthusiasm, and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to self-start and work with a high sense of urgency.
- Committed to company values.
- Servant Leadership-the individual inspires and motivates others to perform well and accepts feedback from others.
What’s in it for you?
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Casual dress code
- Competitive base pay
- Semi-annual bonuses based on company performance
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Rapidly growing company
To apply for this job please visit newton.newtonsoftware.com.