Website Tractor Zoom
About Tractor Zoom
Tractor Zoom’s mission is to take the pain out of finding and valuing heavy equipment through powerful, easy to use software solutions. AgTech and FinTech, in harmony.
We’re Looking for an ‘A’ Player
As the Marketing Manager, you will be accountable for the strategy, development and execution of demand generation programs to drive awareness and demand for Tractor Zoom’s products and services. Through online and offline campaigns, you will directly impact our web traffic and revenue goals. You will work closely with our sales leadership, oversee content strategy and help develop the Tractor Zoom’s customer acquisition and retention strategies.
• Plan, execute, and manage all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns
• Manage a team of marketing employees and outside contractors to implement strategies
• Work with sales to integrate marketing and sales processes, track and manage lead flow, and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies • Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience • Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or digital advertising campaigns
• Strong project management and planning skills to manage multiple projects, employees, and contractors simultaneously for seamless execution
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Advanced understanding and experience with social media, digital advertising, HubSpot, SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics and other relevant tools • Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns • Ability to turn data into marketing intelligence and action-oriented analysis
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
Tractor Zoom Culture
At Tractor Zoom, we are one big team. If you enjoy being around fun-loving, hard workers who enjoy the hustle of creating something new and disruptive, you’re reading the right listing. Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company where opportunity abounds. Control your destiny. Great Health, Vision and Dental benefits are also available.
To apply, please email your resume to Kyle McMahon at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit tractorzoom.com.