Website Zoetis (Performance Livestock Analytics)
Zoetis is committed to offering enhanced and integrated solutions to help our customers. Precision animal health tools and cattle management software can help improve producers’ decision making, right down to the level of the individual animal, to maximize health and well-being, performance and sustainability across livestock farming operations.
We are seeking a passionate, creative and action-oriented marketing professional to play an important role in our growth and leadership in precision animal health. You’ll be responsible for promoting and aligning our beef genetics and digital software efforts. You will own and execute campaigns to increase awareness and attract new customers as well as retain and grow business with existing customers.
Candidates must be self-motivated, a creative thinker, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to collaborate across teams and shape our precision animal health brand.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Grow the brand: You’ll drive consistent, fresh branding to help establish a leadership position for precision animal health offerings within the industry. You’ll work closely with beef genetics and technology platform leads across sales and marketing. You’ll own the brand guidelines, go-to market initiatives and brand architecture.
- Build bridges: You’re a natural collaborator and able to partner with marketing colleagues, help achieve sales targets, increase market share, and drive business objectives. You understand and are able to prioritize efforts across a broad geographic area with a diverse customer base.
- Make an impact: You take initiative and jump right in. You’re ready to lead, test and measure campaign efforts to drive awareness, generate leads, acquire customers and retain business. You work closely with sales and customer success to utilize and optimize a Content Management System (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management Tool (CRM) to improve communication and efficiency.
- Drive success: Partner with agency, sales, marketing and strategic channel leadership for go-to-market planning and priority setting through data analysis, planning, utilization of resources and execution of business plans. You’re able to use data to test and optimize future campaigns.
- Be a natural communicator: You’re able to prioritize needs and effectively communicate. Build trust with colleagues, channel partners and customers through developing reliability, credibility and follow-up.
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world’s most innovative and effective products for animal health—medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices—and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, our customers and our stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business or related
5+ years of strategic marketing and brand experience
Cattle experience and agriculture background or degree helpful but not required.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in current practices, trends, and technology used in digital marketing
- Familiarity with how customer relationship management (CRM) and content management system (CMS) tools work, specifically Hubspot and Salesforce
- Familiarity with marketing automation and lead generation tools
- Experience with analytics tools including but not limited to Facebook Audience Insights, Google Analytics and Ads Manager, Hubspot
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, comfortable in an environment of changing priorities
- Independent thinker, able to work effectively with limited supervision
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at email@example.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at http://www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of “@zoetis.com”. In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
To apply for this job please visit zoetis.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.