We are looking for an experienced National Accounts Manager to champion our customers’ overall success and high level of satisfaction. This is a highly relational role that requires savvy managing large, national enterprise clients. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of how to navigate a technology integration and platform licensing.
The National Accounts Manager is the main point-of-contact for the customer after the Sales Account Executive completes the sale.
- Partner with Customer Success to proactively onboard all new enterprise clients; understand their needs in order to best align our software to their goals. On-boarding may include in-person product trainings when and if needed
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in meetings, deepening your meaningful relationship with the client
- Develop processes and workflows to continually optimize our customer experience
- Collaborate with Product, Development, Data and Customer Success teams to help resolve technical bugs and other issues, ensuring that all issues are being driven to completion and rectification conveyed to the customer
- Partner with Sales to identify up-sell opportunities; cooperatively handle renewal
- Track accounts to identify and proactively eliminate churn risk; document progress and report regularly to internal leadership
- Understand the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features and functionality for their specific business needs
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work.
This position may require up to 25% travel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in business administration, technology, software, information systems or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3 + years in an operational role with proven success.
- Experience managing Fortune 500 or enterprise marquee accounts.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive list of activities, duties and responsibilities that are required of an employee to do this job. Activities, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit limelighthealth.bamboohr.com.