Website Navigate Wellbeing Solutions
Spark something incredible
The ideal candidate is a prolific and talented content creator, familiar with B2B content creation and/or has in-house/agency experience—one that knows how to draw an audience and drive action, who can quickly adapt to the Navigate voice and produce various projects and blogs regularly to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. We’re looking for a curious, wordsmith extraordinaire—and a storyteller. This individual will report to the VP of Marketing.
We are in search of someone who brings fresh ideas to the table, a critical thinker, and a thoughtful writer who can help position Navigate as a thought leader in the wellbeing and employee engagement space. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You’ll help support both external content creation as well as content creation for our clients and partners.
If you’re looking for a company that is dedicated to Doing Good for others, has a fun culture, and where you’ll have the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you. At Navigate, our mission is to spark a cascade of positive change by applying our technological capabilities to the field that we believe enables us to make the most impact: health and wellbeing. We aim to grow our business by bettering the lives of our employees, customers, and communities, and through our efforts, inspire others to do the same.
- Brainstorming and creating resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include, but are not limited to blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, emails, landing pages, video scripts, social media, event materials, and more)
- Blogging on an ongoing basis in support of other projects to attract site visitors through search, social, and email subscribers
- Learning and identifying new and more enticing ways to tell and share the Navigate brand story
- Growing our subscriber base by providing regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs
- Collaborating closely with the other Content Strategist, in-house designers, our sales team, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders and our audiences
- Being a steward of Navigate’s brand voice to ensure our personality is consistent and differentiated; ensuring content is consistent and on-brand (style, tone of voice) and optimized for search and social across all channels
- Leading and leveraging best practices in grammar, writing, and style
- Managing multiple, high-priority projects and making sure copy deliverables are met on a daily/weekly basis
- Working closely with the other Content Strategist to manage both client-based content and Navigate-branded content
- Support the management of our internal content management system and sales enablement tools like Highspot
- Managing Navigate’s social media presence to position us as a thought leader in the wellbeing space
- 3+ years of marketing and content creation experience
- 3+ years of experience producing content, as well as channel-specific knowledge (i.e., blog, mobile, social media, video)
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related equivalent experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business, adapted to our various channels (blog, social, product copy, etc.)
- An analytical mindset and interest in using data to optimize content
Excellent organizational skills to manage projects with many moving parts
- Ability to confidently present/sell your concepts, work, and ideas
Strong collaborator with ability to work across various departments and teams to create results.
- Positive, open, and curious individual who thrives working in a high-performing team environment
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Operates with low ego and shows a willingness to jump in and help where it is needed most
- Understanding of SEO strategies and best practices
- Must have a portfolio of writing samples to show a range of work
- SaaS/tech industry experience a bonus, with a solid understanding of B2B marketing
- An eye for design or graphic design skillset; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ability to create, cut, and edit video content or experience using Camtasia or Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Thorough knowledge of the advertising industry and digital media.
- Familiarity with Highspot, Craft, and other marketing automation and sales enablement
Physical & Working Environment
- Normal mental and visual attention is required. Normal office working conditions requiring continuous use of both hands. Sitting most of the time, may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Position requires occasional bending, squatting, twisting and climbing stairs. There are minimal exposures to workplace hazards.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions.
- Position is available for remote workers
Navigate Wellbeing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Navigate Wellbeing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with Navigate.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com