Website Navigate Wellbeing Solutions
Spark something incredible
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the execution of marketing programs that generate, capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via events, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
The demand generation manager will oversee all of the tactics used to develop and cultivate long-term customer relationships. They will use their skills and strategic knowledge to help Navigate enter and succeed in existing and new markets, advertise and sell products, and fine-tune our customer experience programs.
If you’re looking for a company that is dedicated to Doing Good for others, has a fun culture, and where you’ll have the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you. At Navigate, our mission is to spark a cascade of positive change by applying our technological capabilities to the field that we believe enables us to make the most impact: health and wellbeing. We aim to grow our business by bettering the lives of our employees, customers, and communities, and through our efforts, inspire others to do the same.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Working closely with the Vice President of Marketing for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed
- Developing and executing short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and grow the sales pipeline
- Leading A/B testing strategies and execution
- Knowing the company’s brand and products inside and out
Identifying new advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Delivering performance reports to leadership and departments you partner with
- Developing, maintaining and executing demand generation plans aligned with business goals
- Developing a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey
- Working closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion
- Growing distribution across all channels, not just owned channels.
Collaborating with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
2-5 years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
Experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend
Understanding of both inbound and outbound marketing tactics, as well as digital marketing channels — particularly SEO and SEM, PPC, social media and email
- Chief among these is the ability to collaborate with others, as you’ll regularly work with cross-functional teams and upper management to achieve strategic goals
- The strategies developed by a demand generation manager will almost always require buy-in and resources from leadership and other departments, so you’ll need to be persuasive and also comfortable pushing back when necessary
- Additionally, outstanding written and verbal communication skills are essential in this role. You must be able to clearly convey the tactics and business goals associated with your demand generation strategies to coworkers and senior leadership. Likewise, you’ll need to be able to make the numbers talk when addressing the executive team by translating data points into measures of campaign success.
- A solid background working with a variety of industry-standard tools — including marketing automation platforms. In addition to proficiency with CRM programs and other common digital marketing tools like Google Ads and Google Analytics.
Benefits & Perks
- Great company culture
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k match
- Work from home opportunities
- Wellness initiatives
- Casual dress code
- Paid paternity leave
- Paid time off and holidays
Physical & Working Environment
- Normal mental and visual attention is required. Normal office working conditions requiring continuous use of both hands. Sitting most of the time, may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Position requires occasional bending, squatting, twisting and climbing stairs. There are minimal exposures to workplace hazards.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions.
- Position is available for remote workers
Navigate Wellbeing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Navigate Wellbeing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with Navigate.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org