The Implementation Manager at OpenLoop will work alongside our sales team to close new business and ensure a seamless handoff to customer success. This role will be responsible for gathering complex client needs and aligning them with the proper OpenLoop resources needed to power our partners’ care delivery systems. This will be a full-time, 40-hour per week position with a flexible schedule to accomodate talented lifestyles.
OpenLoop gives any company in the world the ability to offer telemedicine services to their employees, customers, and patients. You can think of our system as the Shopify for Telemedicine. Accounts can partner with us to staff existing clinical workflows or to create entirely new ones. The customers we service range from early stage startups to enterprise manufacturing organizations in need of efficient telemedicine staffing for their employee-facing healthcare benefits.
The ideal candidate will have experience in integrating technology and services on a project-by-project basis. The Implementation Manager will regularly meet with executives on both the OpenLoop and client teams in order to align stakeholders, timelines, and expectations. This will include hosting regular meetings, sending status update emails, and creating new processes where needed for a successful onboarding experience.
If you can deliver projects on time, this role is for you.
No day or project will ever be the same, so those with proven implementation experience will be given priority in our review! We look forward to meeting you.
- 2+ years of experience leading projects in a startup or healthcare environment
- Proven capacity to learn new technologies for maximum project success
- Ability to construct effective emails giving clients and internal stakeholders all necessary background and project updates
- Cross-functional work experience, including roles in tech dev and operations
- Own customer relationships from sales close to product implementation
Continuously improve existing processes to evolve our product and offerings
- Identify gaps and train team members on various requirements needed to run our services
- Act as a role player for handling tasks that have not been automated or trained
- Work closely with the CEO and COO to close gaps in product and team development
- Speak with customers and create solutions for their workflows with OpenLoop
- Improve team efficiency by creating optimum processes with technology and people
- Be a proxy for the CEO and COO on various meetings and processes such as legal, customer success, and communications
OpenLoop’s mission is to deliver healing anywhere by being the first medical organization to see telehealth patients in all 42,000 zip codes across the country.
Our Company Culture
At OpenLoop, we provide the tools you need to do your best work. This includes a competitive salary, health-vision-dental, unlimited vacation, modern technology, and company hardware. If you are looking for a team that actually builds using agile methodologies, you’ve come to the right place.
Tools we use daily include:
- …and many more systems to enable each job function
Our employees regularly contribute ideas on the best way to improve workflows within the organization. This allows us to move fast without breaking things. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our rapidly growing technical dev team.
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Company Hardware (Apple M1)
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy
- Team Meetups and On-Site Visits
- The chance to change the future of medicine!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com