Rantizo is a venture-backed AgTech startup based in Iowa City, IA that uses UAVs (drones) to apply liquid and dry inputs for agricultural purposes. Rantizo currently operates in 18 states and is actively expanding based on market feedback and customer data.
Rantizo, a leader in aerial drone applications, has received numerous start-up accolades and media coverage from Forbes and 60 Minutes, and is the first company:
- Certified in multiple states to Fly & Apply®
- Permitted by the FAA for multiple drone swarms
- To pollinate corn by drone
Rantizo supports its rapidly expanding nationwide network of drone pilots from our headquarters in Iowa City, IA. A strong candidate for this position will understand supporting mission critical operations, be very detail oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced organization with rapidly changing priorities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drone preparation and assembly
- Receiving, Shipping, and Order fulfillment
- General warehousing duties
- Inventory management and support
- Physical inventory counts
- Updating of inventory systems as necessary
- Updating of SOP documentation as needed
- Assist with drone demos and training
- Run and operate the shipping desk
What We Need to See
- Solid understanding of shipping, inventory, and order fulfilment
- Ability to self-prioritize tasks based on business needs.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to update process documentation when necessary
- Dependable vehicle and the ability to work on-site at our location near Menards in Iowa City.
Ways to Stand Out from Other Candidates
- Deep understanding of inventory management, order fulfilment, shipping, receiving, and warehousing best practices
- Familiarity with general accounting practices
- Understanding of LTL and international shipping processes
- Familiarity with electric hand tools
- Generally handy
- Willingness to pitch in and help
In Addition, We Would Appreciate
- Passion about delivering value to customers and building strong relationships
- The ability to organize yourself and others in an unstructured environment
- Thriving in an open/honest work environment
- A love of learning
- A desire to have a positive impact on something greater than you can achieve alone, you want to be a part of the company which is changing the world
We strive to provide a friendly work environment where our team members are encouraged to utilize their unique skillsets and experiences to enhance communication and productivity. Our goal is to support each team member in a manner to allow them to excel in their area of responsibility and grow into new areas given their personal goals and level of interest.
The Rantizo team offers compensation commensurate to experience at competitive levels in relevant industries. Compensation for this role is expected to be in the $35-45k range, plus benefits.
Rantizo offers excellent benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts, Health Care Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Benefits, Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage, Basic Life and Accidental Death and Personal Loss Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Legal Plan, Group Term Life, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Discounts.
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com