Rantizo is an agricultural drone pesticide application company with operations based in Iowa City, IA. Rantizo is the first company in the state of Iowa certified by the FAA to conduct agricultural product application via unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), and the first company in the multiple states to be licensed to apply pesticides via UAV.
Rantizo won the AgLaunch Pitch Competition at the 2018 Farm & Gin Show in Memphis, TN, the 2019 Ag Innovation Competition at the Iowa Power Farming Show in Des Moines, IA, was named the hottest startup in Iowa by Clay & Milk in 2018, and has received media coverage from Forbes and 60 Minutes as well as local news outlets and numerous industry publications.
We are seeking to hire an IT Technician | Product Testing & Support | Part 107 UAV Pilot. The new team member would be directly responsible for taking our emerging suite of products through testing, demonstration, production, and post-sale customer support product cycles. Entry level as well as experienced applicants will be considered for this role with compensation commensurate with experience.
Role Description (in 3-parts)
1) IT Technician / Product Technician
– Build, fly, and maintain unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and their components
– Setup off-the-shelf software for workflow management and product bug tracking
– Google GSuite administration
2) Test Technician
– Author test plans for app and web-based software, UAV sprayers, and related systems
– Perform testing and provide detailed documentation of issues discovered
– High level equipment troubleshooting
3) Customer Support Technician
– Perform equipment demonstrations and training
– Author training documentation
– Communicate with customers and troubleshoot issues customers are experiencing
Desired Skills and Qualifications
· Excellent attention to detail, workflow documentation, and process improvement
· Excellent team verbal / written communication skills
· Strong time management skills with the ability to set priorities
· Ability to wear multiple hats and switch between projects
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and similar productivity software tools
· Must develop a working knowledge of application equipment
· Able to work with minimum supervision
· Local travel for testing and product support
· Availability for multi-day travel about once per quarter
· Valid driver’s license and car
· Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
· Pesticide applicators certificate (or willingness to obtain)
· Software programming skills a plus
Compensation will include salary and bonus incentives at a level commensurate with the talents of the hire.
Applicants may inquire further or submit resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org