Structurely is one of the fastest-growing software startups in the Midwest and has been recognized by organizations like Inman News and the National Association of REALTORS for innovation in the real estate and mortgage industries. Joining the Structurely team means you will be entering a fast-paced, change-making, and industry-shaping environment. You will slice and dice conversations our Artificial Intelligence (AI) is having with consumers, train a team to do the same, and improve our proprietary Conversational Engine with enhanced insights through our in-house software tools and applications.
About the Job
Structurely is seeking a tech-savvy Sales Development Representative (SDR) to leverage our successes into new markets with new forward-looking clients. The SDR is an outbound sales role at Structurely. You will be responsible for using your growing network, technical understanding, and value-selling to help us uncover and acquire new clients and grow into new markets.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and create new opportunities in our key markets (60%)
- Follow up on leads generated by our other demand-gen efforts (40%)
- Re-engage prospects that are paused in the pipeline
- Identify issues and help us improve our qualification criteria and objections management
- Create a lead list, and keep our CRM (Hubspot) and resulting reports up-to-date and clean
- Identify heat maps of prospects, such as niche networking groups and customer types/commonalities
- Building and accurately maintaining an actionable prospect list
- Setting demos with prospects
- Generating Sales Accepted Leads (SALs)
What You’ll Bring
- An Associate’s degree in computer science or related field; Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and maintaining a healthy lead list
- Familiarity with computer systems, hardware, and software
- Strong prioritization, problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and a solid commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- A belief that AI can speed workflows and improve human productivity
Nice-to-have software experience
- Working knowledge of Hubspot
- Previous experience at a SaaS and/or PaaS company
- Experience leveraging trade groups and associations
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited time off (and people actually use it!)
- Opportunity to get involved in building and scaling a digital product
- Your role and responsibility will be growing as our company grows
- Hard-working and motivated co-workers
- An open-minded working culture where we encourage sharing opinions and feedback
Why is this great for me?
- You’ll get to work with top engineers recognized internationally for their artificial intelligence and software development work.
- Work closely with top-tier organizations on high-impact projects to their business.
- Opportunity to develop a team capable of strategically shaping our company’s future
- Work in an open-minded work culture where we encourage opinions and feedback
To apply for this job please visit structurely.recruitee.com.