Website Entrepreneurial Technologies
You’ll jump into a fast-paced environment where every person’s contribution matters.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist the UX specialist to conduct client interviews, identify needs, draft statements of work, and work with clients and development to ensure requirements are clearly specified.
- Lead the creation of test plans to ensure software will work as intended.
- Answer developer questions and serve as a client liaison during the development process.
- Follow the software throughout the life cycle to address needed changes from user acceptance testing and after release.
- In some cases, create additional training or documentation materials.
- Initially start as part-time, with the opportunity to move to full-time as needs and fit support (eligible for benefits even in part-time status).
- 2 years of experience as a business analyst in the web-based or mobile software industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sketch or similar layout software experience is a plus, but not required
- Competitive pay
- Retirement plan with company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- On-site fitness classes (pandemic-permitting)
- Monthly socials
- Remote or in-person options available
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com