Website Limelight Health
Would you like to work at a dynamic startup company as we achieve an exciting new level of growth and success?
Are you ready to join a team committed to our values and culture as we work together to remake the employee benefits industry?
Who We Are:
The Limelight Health Software Platform is changing the employee benefits industry with its revolutionary, SaaS-based, mobile/desktop, enterprise solution.
As a VC backed, successful, private company, with multiple awards, Limelight Health has recently raised $33.5 million in series C round, allowing for further expansion, and continued success. This, along with industry veterans at the helm, and the strength of major investment partners including Wells Fargo Capital Finance, Plug & Play, AXA Venture Partners, Mass Mutual Ventures, and Principal Financial Group, ensures the company is well positioned for continued expansion.
Limelight Health is largely remote with offices in San Francisco, Redding, and Des Moines with a flexible work environment and atmosphere. Visit us@ https://limelighthealth.com/
Do Good – We believe that we should give back to each other, our families and our community. This means being an empathetic steward of those around us and acting with integrity.
Grit – Pushing through even though it’s hard and you feel like quitting. It’s having passion to push through barriers and achieve your objective.
Own it- We take responsibility and act as though whatever we are doing is our own. We think “what would I do if I owned this, if it were mine?”
Kaizen – The Japanese have a term called ‘Kaizen’, which means ‘continuous improvement’. Whether it is our personal relationships outside of work, how our teams interact, how we develop our product, work with our Board, our customers, our partners or others; we strive to constantly improve ourselves and each other.
Humility & Awareness- Some call this the no #*&hole rule. We call it being humble and aware. No matter how good you think you are, there is someone more successful, who has a better product or gets things done faster. We strive to be open, authentic and inquisitive; humble. If you are defensive, closed, insincere or think you know it all, this is not the place for you.
What We Offer:
- Remote work option available
- Competitive base salary
- Equity (via stock options)
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Top shelf technology and tools
- Knowing your product is making a difference
- Widespread demonstrated appreciation
- Direct working relationship with original founders
- The knowledge that investors are using the product
- Start-up environment
- Fun, collaborative, flexible, and remote environment
- Company happy hours and future events planned
Senior Business Analyst, Overview:
This role is a key part of the Enterprise Delivery Organization to help customers implement Limelight enterprise platform solutions, while addressing customers’ complex business problems and business transformation efforts. In addition, to deliver strategic components through development of business cases, and collaboration and oversight of deliverables with Agile teams. This is a customer facing role, that will help identify, analyze, define, and document functional requirements and design, configure and test the application.
This role will lead discussions with Business Analysts, Product Owners, and Project Managers of Agile teamsand the corresponding management teams to ensure alignment of priorities and deliverables. It will be important to gather, and document business requirements through interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, and task and workflow analysis, which then will allow the ability to perform gap fit analysis, and translate business needs into application, and operational requirements.
It will prioritize product backlog and sprint planning for future teamwork, create and update product roadmap which can be leveraged as a communication tool across many stakeholders. This role will also lead scrum team in sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives and daily standups. In addition, it will automate business rules and procedures by reviewing and analyzing process, and subsequently specifying system changes to improve efficiency. It will be key to evaluate change requests to project scope on perceived benefits and the impact on the original project dates, and to communicate project scope changes to managers, team members, and other stakeholders.
This role will also configure the application as per functional requirements and/or design specifications. This role will also be providing sprint demos to customers. Finally, to help develop testing plans, test scripts, and conduct tests to assure programs perform according to requirements, and provide training to key customers users of the configured application.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related discipline
- Master’s Degree in business or related discipline – preferred
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst is preferred
- 5+ experience in Insurance / Fintech / Healthcare is preferred
- Leadership Experience managing teams is desired
- Experience working as a Business Analyst for CRM, ERP or large SaaS companies is preferred
- Up to 25% travel is required for this role
Factors that may contribute to success in this role:
- Demonstrated success in writing detailed software requirements for large, complex projects
- Demonstrated experience in creating data and process maps/flows
- Demonstrated experience in creating data models and/or architecture diagrams
- Ability to work well with business leaders, project team members, vendors, application developers and programmers
- Thorough knowledge of business analyst principles and practices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from many disciplines and with varying degrees of business and technical experience
- Strong leadership, facilitation, negotiation, mentoring and personnel management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment including ability to manage multiple priorities and work under deadlines
- Technical background sufficient to understand the issues involved with automation projects, and be able to anticipate and identify technical obstacles and make sound decisions
* Please do not apply to this job unless you are authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Limelight Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit limelighthealth.bamboohr.com.