Today, the LenderClose proprietary, technology-focused lending platform injects speed and efficiency into the lending process, greatly enhancing the borrowing experience. We are a rapidly growing company focused on helping credit unions and community banks keep lending local through innovative workflows and process automation. Obsessive about the end-user experience, LenderClose developers work closely with client users to continuously improve the platform, generating elegant interactions for both lenders and borrowers across the entire lending journey.
LenderClose is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join our team. We are a collaborative product driven delivery team that has a laser focus on the end user experience and is excited to build new things. We love team members who ask questions and learn quickly. Our product teams own their products and get to influence the direction of those products.
- At least 4 years of experience with Python, or some other object-oriented programming language
- Well versed in building the backend logic of web applications
- Experience with the Python framework Flask
- Experience with Python asyncio
- Expertise in Restful Web Services
- Develop with a testing focus
- Strong database skills including data modeling (e.g. MySQL or Postgres)
- Solid foundation in designing and developing scalable APIs
- Experience with containerization (Docker)
- Experience monitoring, logging and alerting (ELK)
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills are a necessity
- Stellar collaboration skills are a must
- Knowledge of GIT source control, CICD pipelines(codebuild/codepipeline), and terraform.
LenderClose is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with LenderClose will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Job Types: Full-time
Language: English (Required)
Location: West Des Moines, IA
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ourcareerpages.com.