Website Limelight Health
Would you like to work at a dynamic startup company as we achieve an exciting new level of growth and success?
Are you ready to join a team committed to our values and culture as we work together to remake the employee benefits industry?
Who We Are:
The Limelight Health Software Platform is changing the employee benefits industry with its revolutionary, SaaS-based, mobile/desktop, enterprise solution.
As a VC backed, successful, private company, with multiple awards, Limelight Health has recently raised $33.5 million in series C round, allowing for further expansion, and continued success. This, along with industry veterans at the helm, and the strength of major investment partners including Wells Fargo Capital Finance, Plug & Play, AXA Venture Partners, Mass Mutual Ventures, and Principal Financial Group, ensures the company is well positioned for continued expansion.
Limelight Health is largely remote with offices in San Francisco, Redding, and Des Moines with a flexible work environment and atmosphere. Visit us@ https://limelighthealth.com.
Do Good – We believe that we should give back to each other, our families and our community. This means being an empathetic steward of those around us and acting with integrity.
Grit – Pushing through even though it’s hard and you feel like quitting. It’s having passion to push through barriers and achieve your objective.
Own it – We take responsibility and act as though whatever we are doing is our own. We think “what would I do if I owned this, if it were mine?”
Kaizen – The Japanese have a term called ‘Kaizen’, which means ‘continuous improvement’. Whether it is our personal relationships outside of work, how our teams interact, how we develop our product, work with our Board, our customers, our partners or others; we strive to constantly improve ourselves and each other.
Humility & Awareness – Some call this the no #*&hole rule. We call it being humble and aware. No matter how good you think you are, there is someone more successful, who has a better product or gets things done faster. We strive to be open, authentic and inquisitive; humble. If you are defensive, closed, insincere or think you know it all, this is not the place for you.
What We Offer:
- Remote work option available
- Competitive base salary
- Equity (via stock options)
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Top shelf technology and tools
- Knowing your product is making a difference
- Widespread demonstrated appreciation
- Direct working relationship with original founders
- The knowledge that investors are using the product
- Start-up environment
- Fun, collaborative, flexible, and remote environment
- Company happy hours and future events planned
Senior Software Engineer Overview:
This role will have the opportunity to provide mentoring and leadership to a team of engineers while owning functional product areas and becoming a subject matter expert. You will be at the forefront of developing and supporting a large enterprise application in production with significant daily usage. In addition, supporting the latest standards in securing data at rest and in transit, developing and managing a robust set of RESTful APIs, executing full lifecycle software development. It will be important in this role to program well-designed, testable, efficient code, document and maintain software functionality, troubleshoot, debug and patch existing systems, and produce clean, efficient code based on specifications, and integrate software components, and third-party APIs.
- 4-year college degree in Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, or relevant field or combination of education and experience in related field
- Successful completion of a code school like Makersquare, Hack Reactor, or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in an operational role with proven success
- 2 years’ experience in a team leadership role
- Experience working in a highly configurable enterprise application with a modular architecture which supported large data volumes is a plus
Factors that may contribute to success in this role:
- Responsive Web Application development
- Cross browser compatibility
- Unit testing (Mocha/Chai)
- Angular Material
- Promises with Q node
- Promises with $q
- AWS & AWS CLI
- RESTful Services
- Understanding of containerization (Docker)
- Industry experience a plus
** Please do not apply to this job unless you are authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.**
Limelight Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit limelight-health.breezy.hr.