We are proud to announce Limelight Health is a winner of the Red Herring Top 💯 North America award! Red Herring’s editorial team analyzes hundreds of cutting-edge companies and technologies and select those who are positioned to grow at an explosive rate. Limelight Health is honored to be included among the most innovative companies!
Work as a team in a technical, creative, driven environment with other engineers as we reinvent health insurance quoting!
Limelight Health delivers that is an end-to-end, cloud-based, desktop and mobile insurance quoting and underwriting solution for B2B insurance professionals that are leading the technical revolution in the industry.
Coordinate with Project Managers and Product Owners to deliver high-quality feature enhancements.
Coordinate with Development Operations to deploy, and support ongoing application releases.
Provide mentorship and guidance to junior developers.
Executing full lifecycle software development.
Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
Developing and supporting a large enterprise application in production with significant daily usage.
Developing high-quality, secure, enterprise RESTful APIs that conform to industry standard.
Integrate software components and third-party APIs.
Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code.
Troubleshoot, debug and patch existing systems.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Supporting and implementing the latest standards in securing data at rest and in transit.
- Responsive Web Application development
- Cross browser compatibility
- Unit testing (Jasmine/Karma)
- Angular Material
- Promises with Q node
- Promises with $q
- AWS & AWS CLI
- RESTful Services
- Understanding of containerization (Docker)
- Industry experience a plus
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. This position occasionally requires long hours and weekend work.
This position requires <5% travel. No international travel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3+ Years of experience in similar role.
To apply for this job please visit limelighthealth.bamboohr.com.