We are proud to announce Limelight Health is a winner of the Red Herring Top 💯 North America award! Red Herring’s editorial team analyzes hundreds of cutting-edge companies and technologies and select those who are positioned to grow at an explosive rate. Limelight Health is honored to be included among the most innovative companies!
As a Solution Architect at Limelight Health you will be expected to be the technical expert across several ongoing implementations. You will require a deep understanding of the entire system architecture as well as the standard user workflows. You will regularly need to interface with customers to discuss and understand business requirements while evaluating the technical impact on the product. You will be required to both lead and participate in discussions with both internal and external technical resources to determine the best solution to address requirements. Participating in development and prototyping solutions will be a regular part of your day to day responsibilities.
- Interface with customers during the discovery and requirements phase
- Collaborate with technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution
- Make recommendations and provide guidance on technical roadmap and implementations
- Participate and mentor developers in complex development and debugging exercises
- Design, document and prototype new solutions
- Ensure solutions are scalable and meet overall business requirements
- Act as a liaison between Technical teams, Functional teams, and Business Functions
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Define and document best practices and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- Business Acumen
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency (verbal and written)
- Decision Making
- Technical, Analytical, and Problem Solving Skills
- Results Driven
- Ability to identify and develop design artifacts
- Object Oriented Programming
- Postgres SQL
- Amazon Web Services
This role is an individual contributor.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use computer; The employee is occasionally required to sit for prolonged periods; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. This position occasionally requires long hours and weekend work.
This position requires up to 30% travel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in computer science, software engineering or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years designing and developing complex software solutions
- 2+ years of experience as a solution architect or similar architecture role for a SaaS product.
- 3-5 years of database design and development experience (PostgreSQL preferred)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit limelighthealth.bamboohr.com.