Raising the bar for Conversational AI Software
Title: Director of Engineering
Reports to: CEO
Raising the bar for Conversational Artificial Intelligence Software via cutting-edge, indistinguishable from human conversations, Structurely aims to create AI that goes above & beyond expectations. Structurely is one of the fastest-growing software startups in the Midwest and has been recognized by organizations like Inman News and the National Association of REALTORS for innovation in the real estate and mortgage industries. We have built a powerful conversational AI platform to help businesses become more human, reliable, and flexible. Joining the Structurely team means you will be entering a fast-paced, change-making, and industry-shaping environment.
About Your Job:
The Director of Engineering will be a member of the senior leadership team and will be a critical connection between business goals and the company’s technology capabilities. You will play a key role in laying Structurely’s foundation for the future and will be responsible for guiding the development and scaling of the company’s technology process and architecture. You will attract, hire and retain a team that will build Structurely’s technical and architectural roadmap with scale in mind.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building meaningful interactions between corporate strategy, product vision, and engineering
- Define, establish and iterate engineering best practices
- Hire, retain, and grow top talent
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the team, as needed
- Implement governance and delivery process with systems thinking in mind
- Build a technology roadmap and architectural standards that will enable to business to adapt and scale as needed
- Act as the lynchpin translating between business needs/executive vision and technology enablement.
- Implementing the right metrics to measure what the company values and provide transparency into the process.
- Navigating constraints and confidently making the necessary tradeoffs to move the organization forward.
- Demonstrating and continuing to build expertise in technology best practices across Cloud, ML/AI, Open Source, and SaaS / PaaS
- Building and leading an engineering team.
- Technical expertise necessary to implement the practices required across the engineering function, including:
- Quality Assurance
- Release Management
Skills & Qualifications:
- Open Source
- SaaS / PaaS
To apply for this job please visit structurely.recruitee.com.