Since 1992, Kingland’s managed solutions have helped data-intensive, highly-regulated clients connect and protect their businesses. Kingland develops and manages enterprise-class software solutions using its Kingland Platform and teams of data and technology experts. Clients in the banking and capital markets, public accounting, insurance, and retail industries look to Kingland to create solutions to manage data, risk, compliance, customer insight and more. The Kingland Platform is a highly secure, cloud-optimized software platform that includes enterprise data management, text analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and workflow and compliance management capabilities.
Kingland is unique. While we are based in Iowa, our clients are not. We are an Iowa company with a significant global reach. We provide our employees with the opportunity to “live locally and work globally”, combining the Iowa quality of life that we all love, with exciting opportunities to travel the world and work on large projects for large clients.
Kingland is growing. We’re looking for individuals who like to tackle big challenges, want to work on mission-critical solutions, as well as desire to make a difference in the world — and be rewarded for their efforts. Explore all the ways that quality of work meets quality of life at Kingland, and launch yourself on an exciting new adventure.
The Technical Lead is responsible for managing the success of the software engineering, testing, defect management and delivery activities that happen within a project. This position carries the important responsibility of relaying and clarifying the project and technology vision to the team to ensure successful delivery of software.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Managing development team adherence to documented process
- Managing the delivery of sprint scope
- Assigning design tasks and reviewing designs produced by the team
- Assigning software implementation tasks and ensure that activities are occurring to deliver the software on time and with quality
- Assigning the test case creation, executing tasks, and ensuring they have the appropriate coverage to test the software implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering or requisite experience
- Experience managing software engineering project activities and resources
- Strong work and time management skills and attention to details
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in priorities
- Ability to travel between Clear Lake and Ames locations, as needed.
- Included in the Kingland Career Development Program – a guided program consisting of targeted learning opportunities and mentorship to assist you in career growth, personal development and opportunity for promotion and advancement at Kingland Systems.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- 401(k) company match
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time annually
- 3 weeks paid parental leave after the birth or adoption of a child
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships, equipment, and apparel
- Access to free on-site recreation center in Clear Lake location
- Company match of up to $1,000 annually for charitable donations
- Access to company dining facility in Clear Lake location
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.