Website Schneider Geospatial
Technical Sales Representative
Are you looking for a high-energy role with a growing tech company leading their industry? This role will join our growing Sales team in our Midwest territory. While working alongside the Business Development Manager, the position performs a variety of functions. Responsibilities of this role include existing client retention and relationship development, new client sales and acquisition, travelling to customer/prospect sites, understanding technical challenges, and providing solutions, prospecting, and consulting with new customers, and partnering with marketing to enhance and market new ideas.
- Client Retention and Territory Growth
- Technical sales assistance with presentations to local government clients, working in alongside the Business Development Manager and reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Respond to technical questions/issues raised by clients, coordinate response with internal Support staff
- Attend regional trade shows and conferences
- Work with existing clients to ensure maximum deployment and usage within the different departments
- Provide the support required for up sales to existing customers
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, plans, and advertising or promotional programs
- Make sales calls and setup sales meetings / demonstrations with new prospects and existing clients
- Assist in managing new business development sales process from proposal to contract development and signature
- Ensure activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives
- Maintain up-to-date Sales Funnel using Salesforce
Qualifications that make a perfect fit:
- Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Willing to develop your skills into a successful salesperson and take responsibility for your success with the formal training, coaching and real-world experience we will provide
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to maintain and excellent rapport with customers and coworkers
- Work independently as well as cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills used to resolve conflicts and problems
- Goal and detail oriented and excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to think on your feet, assessing and planning troubleshooting strategies.
- A self-starter with a strong ability to motivate others
- Willing to travel to prospect locations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- GIS and IT experience is preferred.
- The ability to travel up to 50%, primarily within the territory
- Experience working with local government a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM a plus
About Schneider Geospatial
A technology leader, Schneider Geospatial provides innovative industry leading solutions such as Beacon™/qPublic.net™ (local government information for the Web), Permitting™ (cloud based permitting and workflow management), and IDAM™ (web-based solution assessing disaster damage). In addition to publishing a large portfolio of client focused applications and solutions, Schneider also provides a full range of data conversion, technical support, training, and consulting services greatly valued by our clients.
Schneider Geospatial, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.