What is AgriSync?
AgriSync enables world-class customer experiences at the front lines of agriculture and other field-centric industry sectors. We do this by making a leading software platform for customer service delivery. We are a five-year-old startup based in Des Moines, Iowa looking for a highly motivated individual with a genuine passion for improving the user experience on our Product Team.
The Kind of Person we are Seeking
This role will work directly with our Product and Customer Success teams to help us unify our brand, user interfaces and user experiences across our web and mobile applications. Reporting to the Product Manager, you’ll work hand in hand helping build a frictionless user experience for the users of our platform. Working closely with product leadership, you’ll be creating concepts, wireframes, prototypes and user flows and help see through to production. While guiding engineers through our style guides that you prepare and maintain, to conform to industry standard design patterns that support our goals.
Responsibilities and Initiatives
- Establish beautiful, expressive, and intuitive visual, motion, and interaction design with principles and patterns, across all of our product and platforms, like Web, iOS, and Android.
- Build clean, functional and easily navigable interfaces for both web and mobile applications.
- Evaluate all AgriSync products to ensure that the user experience is seamless and consistent across all applications
- Advocating for the customer through human centered design methods, including: discovery, research, ideation, whiteboard sessions, and user testing
- Be the design ambassador. Articulate design decisions to product design, brand design, engineering and product.
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering, design or related discipline preferred
- Experience performing user research, prototyping, and design system implementation/contribution
- Proficiency in tools of the trade like Sketch, Adobe CC, Abstract, Framer, Figma, and InVision; familiarity with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) and Google’s Material Design
- Experience in UI/UX across mobile & desktop is a must
- Figma / Similar tool like Sketch experience is required
- Strong communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
- 6–8 years of experience as a design systems or product designer at a digital product company, contributing to or leading the design and visual execution of product experiences. At least 2 years of design systems experience required.
- A portfolio of strong interaction design, design systems, and product design work.
- Demonstrated experience delivering designs within an Agile workflow, with the ability to take input from product and UX leadership and implement design edits at any time
- Classification: Full time, exempt position
- Physical requirements/Working conditions: Climate controlled office environment.
- May have limited responsibilities after normal business hours and/or weekends
- Limited travel as needed, Role based in West Des Moines, IA
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit agrisync.breezy.hr.