Dwolla announced this week that Matthew Prince will deliver the keynote presentation at Monetery on Tuesday, May 21.
Prince, the co-founder
Prince is a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and serves on the Board of Advisors for the Center of Information Technology and Privacy Law. He has spoken at the RSA conference, Black Hat Summit, Web Summit
In addition to Prince, several other speakers for the tech summit have been announced. Additional speakers are expected to be announced in the coming weeks. The current list includes:
- Marcus Carey – CEO & Founder of Threatcare
- Sherri Davidoff – CEO of LMG Security & Brightwise
- Lindsay Knight – Director of Platform at Chicago Ventures
- Martina Lauchengco – Operating Partner at Costanoa Ventures
- Harper Reed – Hacker & Entrepreneur
- Albert Wenger – Managing Partner at Union Square Ventures
Tickets to Monetary are available now for $495.
Dwolla announces Monetery 2019 -Nov. 29, 2018