Thanks for your interest in writing for Clay & Milk! Our goal is to share a variety of voices and perspectives from practitioners and experts in the startup and entrepreneurial communities. If you have insights or experiences that you believe our audience would appreciate, we’d like to hear them.
Before you submit, please read our contributor guidelines:
- Guest contributions should fall in the range of 300-1,200 words.
- Please include a relevant image that can be used along with your article.
- Photo dimensions should be no less than 1024 x 600.
- Photo must have been taken by you or have a commercial license with proper attribution.
- Please include a short, up to two-sentence bio with your article.
- Please note that Clay & Milk does not compensate guest contributors but we grant contributors proper attribution to all of their work published on our site.
- Clay & Milk reserves the right to modify and edit content in the interest of clarity, brevity, grammar, and conformity with the style of the publication. We also reserve the right to reject articles that require heavy editing or modification.
- Guest contributions will be classified as “commentary” pieces rather than “reporting” pieces.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, send an email to Jake Slobe at email@example.com.