A group of West Des Moines-based companies has partnered to create Anthologic, a collective of specialized marketing and technology companies.
The specialist companies that are part of Anthologic include:
- Performance Marketing — A marketing agency that helps companies reinvent the way they connect with customers through branding, communications and digital experiences.
- Shift — A software and technology company that brings innovative ideas to life by creating digital products, web and mobile platforms, emerging technology and custom-built software.
- Blue Traffic — A search marketing specialist that maximizes online visibility for clients through search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Vector Haus — An animation studio that engages audiences with rich storytelling through motion graphics, video and photography.
The four companies will continue to operate independently but, through Anthologic, will be able to work together with clients to solve more complex business and marketing challenges.
“Although each company has a niche set of expertise, we all share a common viewpoint of curiosity and eagerness to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations,” said Kevin Lentz, CEO and founder of Anthologic. “This means we match our specialties to the objectives with purpose and intention. We fit in where our clients need us, but will always have access to the right resources when the challenge calls for bigger, more integrated solutions.”
Along with the new announcement, there are several other company updates, including:
- New brands for all companies under Anthologic. A complete company rebrand includes the creation of the Anthologic brand and new logos and websites for all companies under Anthologic — Performance Marketing, Shift, Blue Traffic and Vector Haus. These new updates create a stronger visual connection that better represents the collective.
- Expansion to a second location. Anthologic has established a Twin Cities presence through a Performance Marketing office in St. Paul, Minnesota. The opening of the St. Paul office as a home base for Performance Marketing employees was a strategic decision to support key clientele in the Twin Cities.