The Greater Des Moines Partnership will host a free webinar on Wednesday, March 3 discussing the ongoing challenges of raising and deploying capital during a pandemic.
The event, The Current State. Perspectives On Navigating Seed and Venture Capital in Today’s Environment, will be split into two hour-long panels. The first will be an Investor Panel with Eric Engelmann, Craig Ibsen, Joe Leo and moderated by JD Genesser. The second will be an Entrepreneur Panel with Michael Ott, Casey Niemann, Lana Fox, Kyle McMahon and moderated by Brad Dwyer. Each panel will be followed by a Q&A.
Registration for the event is free.
2021 Raising Capital Series
Beginning next month, the Partnership is also hosting a series of online events for small businesses looking to raise equity capital called the Raising Capital Seminar Series.
The five-part series will take participants through the steps necessary and provide a complete roadmap of what will need to take place before, during and after raising capital. This series stands in place of the in-person events normally held each year.
Here is the current series lineup:
- The Process of Raising Capital // Thursday, March 25 | 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- The Pitch // Monday, April 5 | 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- The Financial Model // Thursday, April 8 | 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- The Capitalization Table // Thursday, April 15 | 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- The Term Sheet // Thursday, April 22 | 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.